Product concept designs, lifecycle management and installation design services all sit under the Technical umbrella.
Product ideas come to life using a combination of design software and 3D printing, creating solutions for customers’ needs and for the Category Management team to develop their ranges.
Designing the most efficient drainage system for a project is a skill for which the Technical Services team are renowned. As experts in their field, and with a wealth of experience, they are best placed to answer any queries, as well as being able to advise on design and layout.
- Career Opportunities Sales Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities Finance Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities Marketing Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities HR Human Resources Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities Administration and Customer Service Nationwide Competitive
Brian Bell, Technical Service Manager
What attracted me to the role at Alutec was working as part of a large multinational organisation which is Aliaxis, and the career opportunities that brings.
Matt Heminsley, Technical Support
It’s a very friendly environment to work, there’s been a few generations of people that have worked here, giving it that friendly family environment.