The Finance department are responsible for reporting the financial results of the Company to both the Leadership Team and to group head office, which is based in Brussels.
The Management Accounts team provide a business partnering role to support each of the key business areas, manufacturing, logistics and commercial. The business partner for each area is responsible for providing monthly financial support, analysis and planning. This type of relationship with each area is also useful during budgeting and forecasting processes.
Other key responsibilities within the finance department include:
- Capital Expenditure
- Cash Flows
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Quarterly VAT returns and Monthly Intrastat
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
Working within such a dynamic team provides the opportunity to be involved in many desirable aspects of finance. It is a place where you can be actively involved in the set up or improvement in many systems and processes, all within a friendly and helpful team.
In any company, the role of HR is about maximising the contribution of people in order to achieve the goals of the business. Here at Aliaxis, some of the ways in which we do this are:
- building the people strategy required to deliver the business strategy
- providing a framework of company policies and procedures around the employment of our people
- ensuring that appropriate tools and personal development are provided so that everyone is able to help achieve the goals of their business
- providing guidance, support and advice to each of our businesses on implementing all of the above.
The UK HR team is mainly based at our Lenham site in Kent, with one Senior HR Advisor based at our site in Huntingdon.
As a team, we bring over 108 years of experience of working closely with managers across six sites at Aliaxis!
Some of our specific areas of expertise include recruitment and selection, learning and development, employee communication, pensions and benefits, managing change and employee relations which all contribute towards enabling employees to feel engaged and equipped to work to their full potential.
Working in the HR team alongside managers enables us to get to the very heart of the business, people. A strong people ethic, demonstrated by a ‘from the top down’ approach to investment in continuous improvement is in our DNA.
Aligned to our organisational values: connect to win; passion to build; commitment to care the HR team prides itself on getting involved in the business and passionate about being an agile business partner.
- Career Opportunities Sales Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities Finance Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities Marketing Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities HR Human Resources Nationwide Competitive
- Career Opportunities Administration and Customer Service Nationwide Competitive
Elly McWilliam, Finance and Admin Manager
There are many lifestyle benefits and the company really cares about employee well-being.
Robert Brunger, Senior HR Advisor
If you speak to anyone in the business that’s currently working here they will say one of the best things about Aliaxis is the people and that’s what makes the organisation.