The origins of the Aliaxis Group lay with a series of strong local businesses with over 50 years of experience. From these roots of affordable and sustainable building solutions for people all over the world, Aliaxis was formed in June 2003 (split off from ETEX, the former mother company) to bring together our interests in plastic solutions for building, sanitary, industrial and public utilities applications. Aliaxis is now a firmly established global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of advanced plastic piping systems. We provide people around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of our customers.
- Manufacturing Tool Builder Lenham Competitive salary based on experience
- Stockyard Warehouse Manager United Kingdom Huntingdon Competitive salary
- Area Sales Manager BSampI Distribution Scotland amp North Regional Competitive basic salary
- Project Sales Manager Industry East United Kingdom Regional Competitive basic salary
- Project Sales Manager Industry NorthScotland United Kingdom Regional Competitive basic salary